Thursday 2 July 2015

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - E3 2015 Live Stage Gameplay Demo - Trailer Analysis


The last Trailer Analysis for E3 2015 and for me personally, it was also probably the best one. It's another story mission but this time it gives a peak into what it's like when you have a companion tag along for the ride, literally. I'm not sure if they're planning to release any more single player footage but even if they do, the chances are I won't be analysing any more campaign material because of spoilers. However, there is still the multiplayer reveal to look forward to and you can bet that I'll be all over that like a rash lol, so be sure you check back for that sometime in the future!

Link to the Original UC4:ATE E3 2015 Stage Demo Gameplay

Link to the Uncharted 4 E3 2015 Gameplay Analysis Video


Do you think this will be the last Uncharted game and why? Let me know below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment