Thursday 2 August 2018

List of ALL Fortnite Battle Royale Weapons, Their Rarity and Pro Call-Outs


This is an article that I've been meaning to put out for a while but never really sat down and took the time to write it XD As the title suggests the page linked below shows a complete list of all the weapons (and their rarities) ever released in Fortnite Battle Royale, including the ones that have since been vaulted. In addition to this I also thought it would be a good idea to share the call outs that I personally use, which help me to quickly identify the weapons I find, to my fellow teammates. I think it's a nice little guide for both beginners and those players who just need a helping hand in weapon call outs (we all know that one person :P).


> Fortnite Battle Royale - List of All Weapons, Rarities and Pro Call-Outs


It's my intention to continually update the list as needed, so be sure to book mark the page for future reference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment