Tuesday 26 June 2018

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Remastered) - Crushing - Gameplay Walkthrough / Let's Play with Sir_Alan_


It's taken me a bit longer than I originally planned but I've finally completed my playthrough of Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Whilst I did enjoy my trip down memory lane, it was a reminder of how far the Uncharted franchise has come over the years and the vast number of improvements they've made where combat and traversal is concerned. Never the less, it was fun to revisit the Drake's original adventure, despite the frustrations I encountered on the way XD

> Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Remastered) - Crushing - Gameplay Walkthrough / Let's Play with Sir_Alan_

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete