Thursday 9 August 2018

Fortnite Battle Royale Map Locations and POI Pro Call-Outs


Following on from last weeks post where I listed all the items currently available in the loot pool (as well as the vaulted ones) and provided my pro call-outs for them, in today's post I've decided to cover map drop locations. Obviously a lot of the popular drop zones are named points of interest (POI) but there are just as many, if not more, locations that are equally as popular but simply have no assigned title. Linked below is an article where I highlighted all those unnamed destinations that I frequently visit and the pro call-outs that I use to identify them when playing. I've been meaning to write up this article for ages but never got around to it until now, originally it was meant as a helpful guide for beginners but tbh I've come across plenty of seasoned players who would also benefit from improving their call-outs. At the end of the day, communication is such an important aspect of FNBR and pro map call outs can help you and your teammates to find their bearings, much quicker than using the on screen compass.


> Fortnite Battle Royale Map Locations and Points of Interest Pro Call-Outs


It's my intention to continually update the map locations as needed, so be sure to book mark the page for future reference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment