Friday 31 August 2018

Fortnite Battle Royale Location Specific Building / Structures Pro Call-Outs


This weeks article is a continuation of last weeks post, where I covered the Pro Call-Outs for Map Locations / POI in the Fortnite Battle Royale. That was written to help you and your team traverse the map when moving from one location to the next, in today's guide I'll be sharing pro call-outs for the buildings and structures within a certain point-of-interest / town / city. At the moment I've only covered what I believe to be the most popular locations, as I predict with season 6 we will more than likely see changes to some of the lesser travelled spots, at which point I will of course add to the guide as necessary. As I mentioned in last weeks post, communication is such a crucial part of success when it comes to playing FNBR and from months of personal experience, I know that it is much easier identify your position via building / structure call-outs, than it is to give compass bearings or saying things like "over there" :P


> Fortnite Battle Royale Location Specific Buildings / Structures Pro Call-Outs


It's my intention to continually update these location specific pro call-outs as needed, so be sure to book mark the page for future reference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment