Saturday 11 July 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Zombies Mode Reveal - Trailer Analysis


As much as I look forward to the annual multiplayer reveal for the new Call of Duty, when it's the production year of Treyarch, there's one thing that most people are even more exicted about and that is of course the Zombies mode! I'll admit this reveal took me a bit by surprise, I mean it's not long since the Black Ops 3 multiplayer reveal at E3 2015 but I guess with the beta not too far away, I probably should've seen it coming. Anyway, despite the trailer being relatively short there's actually a fair amount to discuss, so get yourself a brew (or something equivalent) and settle yourself in for a lengthy Trailer Analysis.



What do you think about this new Zombies setting? Let me know below :)

★ Pre-Order Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on Amazon >> http://amzn.to/1LFPAu6

No comments:

Post a Comment