Wednesday 21 August 2013

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - New 'Origins' Zombie Map Cinematic Cutscene Teaser Released [Trailer Inside]


Yesterday a new Black Ops 2 trailer went up on the Call of Duty YouTube channel, it's a short cinematic intro for the up coming Apocalypse DLC (map pack 4) and gives us a sneak peak at the new Zombies map, 'Origins'. I could describe the contents to you but I imagine you'd enjoy it more by actually watching it, so I've embedded it below for your viewing pleasure:



Got any thoughts on this teaser trailer? Let me know below :)

UPDATE: The original video uploaded to the Call of Duty YouTube Channel has now been removed for some unknown reason. Fortunately several other users have re-uploaded it to their channels, so I picked a random channel and embedded their version, rest assured it is the exact same video.

Original Source: Call of Duty YouTube Channel
New Source: xSBxtv YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment