Tuesday 22 November 2016

Co-Op Mode Officially Revealed for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer! - AV News Drop



> Watch the AV News Drop video on YouTube

It's been almost half a year since Uncharted 4 launched and while the campaign was amazing and the competitive multiplayer actually pretty fun, there was still a huge part missing from the overall experience, Co-Op mode. Uncharted has been a three pillar game since UC2 and to have this one crucial portion mssing at launch, was a massive disappointment for many people (myself included).

Some of us were beginning to wonder if we'd even get Co-Op this year but at long last Naughty Dog has officially announced that Co-Op is indeed coming and in fact, is due to drop later this year! In previous videos on my channel, I had predicted an end of year release and I was pretty much on the money because the expected date, is sometime during mid December.

While the reveal trailer wasn't particularly long, there's a surprising amount of information to be gleaned from it, so of course I'm in the process of doing an AcornVision Trailer Analysis, which I'm hoping to post a short while from now, so stay tuned for that.

The countdown to Co-Op has now officially started and I'm soo bloody hyped! XD As per usual I will keep you updated as and when more information comes in.

How excited are you for Uncharted 4 Co-Op? Let me know below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment